Subject to ORS 479.540, a person may not:
(1) Without an electrical contractorís license, engage in the business of making electrical installations, advertise as or otherwise purport to be licensed to make electrical installations or purport to be acting as a business that makes electrical installations.
(2) Except as provided in ORS 479.630 (10)(c) and (11)(f), direct, supervise or control the making of an electrical installation without a supervising electricianís license.
(3) Except as provided in subsection (5) of this section, make any electrical installation without a supervising or journeyman electricianís license.
(4) Perform work on an electrical installation as an apprentice electrician without an electrical apprenticeís license.
(5) Make any electrical installation on a single or multifamily dwelling unit not exceeding three floors above grade, as provided in ORS 479.630 (14), without a limited residential electricianís license.
(6) Permit or suffer any electrical installation on property which the person owns, controls, manages or supervises to be made by a person not licensed to make such an installation. [1959 c.406 §10; 1983 c.733 §2; 1987 c.874 §3; 1995 c.715 §3; 2003 c.675 §67; 2007 c.548 §1]Section: Previous 479.540 479.545 479.550 479.560 479.565 479.570 479.610 479.620 479.630 479.632 479.633 479.635 479.640 479.650 479.655 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008