(1) There is established within the State Department of Fish and Wildlife the Restoration and Enhancement Board, consisting of seven members appointed by the State Fish and Wildlife Commission.
(2) Three members shall be appointed to represent the ocean and inland recreational fisheries. In making appointments pursuant to this subsection, the commission shall consider recommendations from the State Fish and Wildlife Director.
(3) Three members of the board shall be appointed to represent the commercial troll and gillnet fisheries and the fish processing industry. In making appointments pursuant to this subsection, the commission shall consider recommendations from the State Fish and Wildlife Director.
(4) One member of the board shall be appointed to represent the public.
(5) A member of the board shall receive no compensation for services as a member. However, subject to any applicable law regulating travel and other expenses of state officers and employees, a member shall be reimbursed for actual and necessary travel and other expenses incurred in the performance of official duties from such moneys made available by sections 4, 6 and 8, chapter 512, Oregon Laws 1989.
(6) The term of office of a member of the board is four years. A member of the board is eligible for reappointment.
(7) An official action of the board may be taken only upon the affirmative vote of four members.
(8) The board shall select such officers for such terms and with such duties and powers as the board considers necessary for the performance of those offices.
(9) The board shall meet at such times and at such places as may be determined by the chair or by the majority of the members of the board. [1989 c.512 §11]Section: Previous 496.250 496.260 496.265 496.270 496.275 496.280 496.283 496.286 496.289 496.291 496.300 496.303 496.305 496.306 496.310 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008