In consultation with the Developmental Fisheries Board, the State Fish and Wildlife Commission shall:
(1) Establish an annual list of food fish species that are considered to be developmental fishery species.
(2) Establish and review commercial harvest programs for developmental fishery species.
(3) Establish methods to obtain biological information necessary to determine the long term sustainability of the resource.
(4) Establish limited entry harvest systems for developmental fisheries. An annual fee of not more than $100 to participate in a developmental fishery may be charged by the commission.
(5) Issue permits for developmental fisheries within 14 days of receiving a written request for a permit. [1993 c.765 §118]Section: Previous 506.405 506.410 506.415 506.420 506.430 506.450 506.455 506.460 506.462 506.465 506.501 506.505 506.506 506.510 506.511 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008