Oregon Statutes - Chapter 513 - Packing Fish and Manufacture of Fish Products
- 513.010 “Reduction plant” defined.
As used in this chapter, “reduction plant” applies to any plant engaged in the reduction of fish into fish flour, fish meal, fish scrap, fertilizer,...
- 513.020 Control and regulation of means of handling fish and fish products.
In order that all fish or parts thereof suitable for human consumption may be conserved and used for that purpose, and to provide sanitary methods...
- 513.030 Inspection of means of handling fish and fish products.
Any member, assistant or employee of the State Fish and Wildlife Commission, or duly authorized officer of the state, may enter any canning, packing, preserving...
- 513.040 Control and regulation of amount and kind of fish commercially handled; sardine processing.
The State Fish and Wildlife Commission may: (1) Control, regulate and establish, by order, the proportion or percentage of sardines, pilchards, herring or other species...
- 513.050 [Repealed by 1963 c.197 §4]
- 513.060 [Repealed by 1965 c.570 §152]
- 513.070 [Repealed by 1965 c.570 §152]
- 513.080 [Repealed by 1965 c.570 §152]
- 513.090 [Repealed by 1965 c.570 §152]
- 513.100 [Repealed by 1965 c.570 §152]
- 513.990 [Repealed by 1965 c.570 §152]
Last modified: August 7, 2008