(1) The State Department of Agriculture may issue a dairy products plant license under ORS 621.166 to one or more additional users of a dairy products plant that processes or uses milk to manufacture dairy products and is primarily operated by another person. A license issued to an additional user for activities at the dairy products plant shall cover all operations at that plant by the person licensed. Regardless of the number of persons licensed to use a dairy products plant, the department may not recognize more than one person as the primary operator of the plant.
(2) The department may assess a license fee to an additional user of a dairy products plant described in subsection (1) of this section, calculated as provided in ORS 621.166. In calculating license fees under ORS 621.166, the annual gross dollar volume of sales and services for an additional user of the dairy products plant is independent of the annual gross dollar volume of sales and services for any other user or the primary operator of the plant.
(3) Notwithstanding ORS 621.166, the department may adopt rules to establish the license expiration, renewal and application dates for additional users of a dairy products plant.
(4) The department may adopt rules to determine the responsibilities of the dairy products plantís primary operator and additional users of the dairy products plantís under standards prescribed by ORS 621.176 and 621.181 and under ORS 621.183.
(5) A recognized primary operator of a dairy products plant shall notify the department upon the expiration or termination of the rental or lease of the plant by an additional user of the plant. [2007 c.645 §8]Section: Previous 621.152 621.155 621.156 621.160 621.161 621.165 621.166 621.169 621.170 621.171 621.175 621.176 621.180 621.181 621.183 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008