(1) Persons using state lands for cultivating oysters, clams or mussels shall pay annual cultivation fees and use taxes quarterly to the State Department of Agriculture. Fees and taxes become delinquent 30 days after the end of the quarter.
(2) Use taxes shall be in the amount of 10 cents per gallon of oysters if sold by the gallon, 10 cents per bushel of oysters if sold in the shell by the bushel or one cent per dozen oysters if sold by the dozen.
(3) Use taxes shall be in the amount of one-half cent per pound of clams or mussels sold.
(4) The annual cultivation fee shall be in the amount of $4 for each acre claimed pursuant to chapter 675, Oregon Laws 1969, or claimed pursuant to a plat made subsequent thereto.
(5) Annual cultivation fees and use taxes shall be assessed in lieu of property taxes, lease fees or rental charges for the use of lands upon which oysters, clams or mussels are grown and harvested. [Formerly 509.441; 1997 c.375 §7; 2003 c.14 §374]Section: Previous 622.220 622.230 622.240 622.250 622.260 622.270 622.280 622.290 622.300 622.310 622.320 622.330 622.340 622.350 622.360 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008