The Department of Human Services shall make all rules necessary for the enforcement of ORS 624.010 to 624.121, including such rules concerning the construction and operation of restaurants, bed and breakfast facilities and temporary restaurants as are reasonably necessary to protect the public health of persons using these facilities. The rules shall provide for, but need not be restricted to, the following:
(1) A water supply adequate in quantity and safe for human consumption.
(2) Disposal of sewage, refuse and other wastes in a manner that will not create a nuisance or a health hazard.
(3) The cleanliness and accessibility of toilets and handwashing facilities.
(4) The cleanliness of the premises.
(5) The refrigeration of perishable foods.
(6) The storage of food for protection against dust, dirt and contamination.
(7) Equipment of proper construction and cleanliness of such equipment.
(8) The control of insects and rodents.
(9) The cleanliness and grooming of food workers.
(10) Exclusion of unauthorized persons from food preparation and storage areas.
(11) Review of proposed plans for the construction or remodeling of facilities subject to licensing under this chapter. [Formerly 624.100]Section: Previous 624.028 624.029 624.030 624.032 624.035 624.036 624.040 624.041 624.045 624.046 624.050 624.051 624.060 624.062 624.065 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008