(1) At least once every six months the Director of Human Services shall inspect every restaurant located within the jurisdiction of the director. At least once a year the director shall inspect every bed and breakfast facility located within the jurisdiction of the director. The person operating the restaurant or bed and breakfast facility shall, upon the request of the director, permit access to all parts of the establishment.
(2) A copy of each inspection report shall be given to the restaurant or bed and breakfast facility operator or person in charge of the restaurant or bed and breakfast facility, and another copy shall be filed with the records of the Department of Human Services.
(3) During each inspection, the director shall insure that restaurants or bed and breakfast establishments that hold valid liquor licenses have properly posted the appropriate sign required by ORS 471.551.
(4) After each inspection, notice regarding compliance with ORS 624.010 to 624.121 by the restaurant or bed and breakfast facility shall be posted at the customary entrance of the restaurant or bed and breakfast facility in public view and shall not be removed by any person except the director.
(5) If the director discovers the violation of any provision of ORS 624.010 to 624.121, the director shall make a second inspection after the lapse of such time as the director deems necessary for the defect to be remedied. When a violation noted on an inspection has been remedied, that violation shall not cumulate with violations noted on a second inspection. [Amended by 1953 c.177 §8; 1973 c.825 §6; 1983 c.533 §3; 1985 c.701 §§1, 6; 1987 c.226 §§4, 5; 1991 c.324 §8]Section: Previous 624.036 624.040 624.041 624.045 624.046 624.050 624.051 624.060 624.062 624.065 624.067 624.070 624.073 624.075 624.077 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008