The State Board of Architect Examiners may refuse to grant, reinstate or renew, or may suspend or revoke, a certificate of registration to practice architecture in this state upon proof of one or more of the following grounds:
(1) Using fraud or deception in applying for a certificate of registration or in passing an examination as provided in ORS 671.010 to 671.220.
(2) Falsely impersonating a practitioner or former practitioner.
(3) Practicing under an assumed, fictitious, or a corporate name contrary to the provisions of ORS 671.010 to 671.220.
(4) Demonstrating fraud, deceit, gross negligence, incompetency or misconduct in the practice of architecture.
(5) Willfully evading or attempting to evade any law, ordinance, code or regulation of the state, or counties and cities of this state, governing construction of buildings.
(6) Stamping or signing any plans, specifications or drawings that were not prepared by the architect or under the architect’s direct control and supervision.
(7) Unbeknown to a party for whom the architect is doing work, receiving rebates, commissions, grants of moneys or favors which the architect is not entitled to or justified in receiving.
(8) Practicing contrary to the provisions and requirements of ORS 671.010 to 671.220.
(9) Failing to comply with any continuing education requirements adopted by the board under ORS 671.125, unless the requirements have been waived by the board.
(10) Being convicted of any crime under circumstances that relate to the practice of architecture.
(11) Being the subject of disciplinary action taken by another jurisdiction. [Amended by 1973 c.832 §24; 1977 c.803 §12; 1979 c.354 §2; 1999 c.802 §5; 2003 c.165 §1]Section: Previous 671.047 671.050 671.060 671.065 671.070 671.080 671.085 671.090 671.100 671.105 671.110 671.120 671.125 671.130 671.140 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008