Subject to ORS chapter 183, the State Landscape Architect Board may refuse to register any applicant, may refuse to renew the registration of any registered landscape architect or landscape architect in training, or may suspend for a period not exceeding one year or revoke the registration of any registered landscape architect or landscape architect in training if the board finds that the applicant or registrant is a person who:
(1) Has used dishonesty, fraud or deceit in obtaining or attempting to obtain registration under ORS 671.310 to 671.459, including but not limited to dishonesty, fraud or deceit in applying for registration, applying to sit for an examination or passing an examination.
(2) Is impersonating or has attempted to impersonate a registered landscape architect or a former registered landscape architect, or is practicing under an assumed or fictitious name.
(3) Has used dishonesty, fraud or deceit or has been negligent, in the practice of landscape architecture.
(4) Has affixed the personís signature to plans, reports or other professional documents that have not been prepared by the person or under the personís immediate and responsible direction or has permitted the use of the personís name for the purpose of assisting any individual, not a registered landscape architect, to evade the provisions of ORS 671.310 to 671.459, 671.992 and 671.995.
(5) Has been found to have violated ethical or professional standards by a court or administrative body in another state for committing or omitting acts that, if committed or omitted in this state, would be a violation of ethical or professional standards established pursuant to ORS 671.310 to 671.459. A certified copy of the record of suspension or revocation of the state making the suspension or revocation is conclusive evidence thereof.
(6) Has willfully evaded or attempted to evade a local or state law, ordinance, code or rule, governing the construction of landscapes or other site features. [1981 c.536 §10; 1987 c.460 §3; 1995 c.189 §9; 2001 c.950 §16; 2003 c.14 §419; 2005 c.22 §474]Section: Previous 671.379 671.380 671.385 671.390 671.393 671.395 671.400 671.404 671.405 671.408 671.410 671.412 671.415 671.420 671.425 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008