In addition to any civil penalty imposed by the State Landscape Architect Board or any fine or term of imprisonment imposed by a court, except as otherwise provided in ORS 671.404, the board may impose one or more of the following sanctions against a person violating ORS 671.310 to 671.459:
(1) Revocation of a certificate of registration.
(2) Suspension of a certificate of registration for not more than three years.
(3) Restriction of the scope of a registrantís practice.
(4) Imposition of peer review.
(5) Imposition of specific or additional professional education requirements.
(6) Imposition of probationary registration status and restrictions, including but not limited to requirements designed to protect the public health, safety and welfare and restitution payments to clients or other persons suffering economic loss due to the violation.
(7) Issuance of a written reprimand. [2001 c.950 §9; 2003 c.14 §420]Section: Previous 671.385 671.390 671.393 671.395 671.400 671.404 671.405 671.408 671.410 671.412 671.415 671.420 671.425 671.428 671.430 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008