ORS 820.330 to 820.380 and this chapter do not apply to:
(1) Ambulances owned by or operated under the control of the United States Government.
(2) Vehicles being used to render temporary assistance in the case of a major catastrophe or emergency with which the ambulance services of the surrounding locality are unable to cope, or when directed to be used to render temporary assistance by an official at the scene of an accident.
(3) Vehicles operated solely on private property or within the confines of institutional grounds, whether or not the incidental crossing of any highway through the property or grounds is involved.
(4) Vehicles operated by lumber industries solely for the transportation of lumber industry employees.
(5) Any person who drives or attends an individual who is ill or injured or who has a disability, if the individual is transported in a vehicle mentioned in subsections (1) to (4) of this section.
(6) Any person who otherwise by license is authorized to attend patients. [Formerly 823.030; 2007 c.70 §310]Section: Previous 682.019 682.020 682.025 682.027 682.028 682.030 682.031 682.035 682.037 682.039 682.040 682.041 682.043 682.045 682.047 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008