(1) The Board of Radiologic Technology shall issue a license to practice as a radiologic technologist in the State of Oregon to each person who meets the qualifications for licensure as provided in ORS 688.405 to 688.605. Such license shall state the category or categories for which the qualifications have been met, which include diagnostic radiologic technologist and radiation therapist.
(2) A license must be renewed every two years on the first day of the month of the anniversary date of the licensee’s birthday.
(3) Any license that is not renewed as provided in subsection (2) of this section expires. The board may renew an expired license upon payment of a delinquent fee in an amount set by the board plus the biennial renewal fee. However, no such late renewal may be granted more than five years after a license has expired.
(4) A license shall be renewed upon application to the board which is accompanied by a fee in an amount set by the board.
(5) A license which has been expired for more than five years may be reissued only in the manner prescribed for an original license. [1977 c.534 §5; 1979 c.443 §1; 1989 c.214 §1; 1997 c.106 §1; 1997 c.367 §1; 1999 c.517 §3; 2005 c.151 §1]Section: Previous 688.220 688.230 688.235 688.405 688.415 688.425 688.435 688.445 688.455 688.465 688.475 688.480 688.485 688.495 688.505 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008