Oregon Statutes - Chapter 744 - Insurance Producers; Life Settlement Providers, Brokers and Contracts; Adjusters; Consultants; Third Party Administrators; Reinsurance Intermediaries; Rental Company Limited Licenses - Section 744.528 - Nonresident adjuster license.

(1) A person who resides in another state or a province of Canada and is licensed in that state or province as an adjuster may be licensed to act as a nonresident adjuster in this state as provided in this section if the state or province in which the person resides gives the same privilege to a resident adjuster of this state.

(2) An applicant for a license to act as a nonresident adjuster must do the following:

(a) Apply for the license on forms designed and furnished by the Director of the Department of Consumer and Business Services as provided in ORS 744.001.

(b) If the applicant is an individual, pass an examination required by ORS 744.535. [1989 c.701 §46; 1991 c.810 §13]

Section:  Previous  744.490  744.500  744.505  744.510  744.515  744.520  744.525  744.528  744.530  744.531  744.535  744.538  744.540  744.541  744.545  Next

Last modified: August 7, 2008