An application for a dismantler certificate issued by the Department of Transportation under ORS 822.110 or for renewal of a certificate under ORS 822.125 shall be in a form prescribed by the department and shall contain all of the following:
(1) A full statement of the name of the person applying for the certificate with the personís residence and business addresses.
(2) If the applicant is a firm or partnership, the name of the firm or partnership, with the names and places of residence of all its members.
(3) If the applicant is a corporation, the names of the principal officers and their residences and the name of the state under whose laws the corporation is organized.
(4) A description of the dimensions and the location of the place or places at which the business is to be carried on and conducted.
(5) Any other relevant information required by the department. [1983 c.338 §803; 1985 c.16 §402; 1987 c.261 §9; 1993 c.751 §85; 2005 c.654 §9]Section: Previous 822.084 822.090 822.093 822.094 822.100 822.105 822.110 822.115 822.120 822.125 822.130 822.133 822.135 822.137 822.140 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008