Texas Education Code § 25.041 Transfer Of Children Or Wards Of Employees Of State Schools

Sec. 25.041. TRANSFER OF CHILDREN OR WARDS OF EMPLOYEES OF STATE SCHOOLS. A school-age child or ward of an employee of a state school for the mentally retarded constituted as a school district who resides in the boundaries of the state school property but who is not a student at the state school is entitled to attend school in a district adjacent to the state school free of any charge to the child's or ward's parent or guardian provided the parent or guardian is required by the superintendent of the state school to live on the grounds of the state school for the convenience of this state. A tuition charge required by the admitting district shall be paid by the district constituting the state school out of funds allotted to it by the agency.

Added by Acts 1995, 74th Leg., ch. 260, Sec. 1, eff. May 30, 1995.

Section: Previous  25.0343  25.035  25.036  25.037  25.038  25.039  25.040  25.041  25.042  25.043  25.081  25.0811  25.0812  25.082  25.0821  Next

Last modified: September 28, 2016