Sec. 4102.064. RENEWAL OF UNEXPIRED LICENSE. (a) A license holder may renew a license that has not expired and has not been suspended or revoked by filing with the department a properly completed renewal application, in the form prescribed by the commissioner, that demonstrates continued compliance with the license requirements imposed under this chapter or adopted by rule by the commissioner. The completed renewal application must be accompanied by:
(1) a renewal application fee in the amount determined by the commissioner under Section 4102.066(b); and
(2) evidence of compliance with the continuing education requirements imposed under Section 4102.109.
(b) A license holder must submit the completed renewal application, evidence of compliance with the continuing education requirements, and the renewal application fee to the commissioner not later than the 30th day before the second anniversary date of the license.
(c) On the filing of a completed renewal application, a renewal application fee, and, if applicable, evidence of compliance with the continuing education requirements, the original license continues in force until:
(1) the department issues the renewal license;
(2) the license is not renewed under Section 4004.055; or
(3) the commissioner issues an order revoking the license.
Added by Acts 2005, 79th Leg., Ch. 728 (H.B. 2018), Sec. 11.082(a), eff. September 1, 2005.
Acts 2015, 84th Leg., R.S., Ch. 1172 (S.B. 876), Sec. 18, eff. September 1, 2015.Section: Previous 4102.056 4102.057 4102.058 4102.060 4102.061 4102.062 4102.063 4102.064 4102.065 4102.066 4102.067 4102.068 4102.101 4102.102 4102.103 Next
Last modified: September 28, 2016