(1) criteria to be followed in selecting a person to whom authority is to be delegated;
(2) a detailed description of the duties and powers to be carried out by the person to whom authority is delegated, including the records the person shall keep; and
(3) the review the Secretary will conduct to decide whether the person is carrying out the delegated duties and powers properly.
(1) assess or collect, or attempt to assess or collect, a penalty for violation of the Convention, this chapter, or an order issued by the Secretary under this chapter; or
(2) issue or attempt to issue a detention or other order.
(1) the name and address of each person to whom authority is delegated;
(2) the duties and powers delegated; and
(3) the period of the delegation.
(Pub. L. 109–304, §11, Oct. 6, 2006, 120 Stat. 1696.)
|Source (U.S. Code)||Source (Statutes at Large)|
|80506||46 App.:1503(c)(2), (d).||Pub. L. 95–208, §4(c)(2), (d), Dec. 13, 1977, 91 Stat. 1477.|
Last modified: October 26, 2015