3-1454. Standards of operations for feed lots
A. Owners and operators who are granted a feed lot license shall:
1. Provide reasonable methods for the disposal of animal excrement.
2. Provide a chemical and scientific control procedure for prevention and eradication of pests.
3. Provide adequate drainage of surface waters falling upon the area occupied by such feed lots.
4. Provide adequate services for detection, control and treatment of beef cattle diseases.
5. Have available for use at all times mechanical means for scraping, cleaning and grading feed lots.
6. Conduct feed lot operations in conformity with established practices in the feed lot industry as approved by rules adopted by the director and in accordance with the standards set forth in this article.
B. The operation of any feed lot in compliance with the standards prescribed by subsection A and the rules adopted by the director and with a valid feed lot license shall be admitted as evidence in any action or hearing involving a claim that an operator is in violation of this article.Section: Previous 3-1426 3-1427 3-1428 3-1429 3-1451 3-1452 3-1453 3-1454 3-1455 3-1456 3-1457 3-1481 3-1701 3-1702 3-1703 Next
Last modified: October 13, 2016