3-2050. Requirements for exempt processors
All exempt processors shall be licensed by the division pursuant to section 3-2003 and shall operate in a clean and sanitary condition during all periods of operation. The following are the minimum requirements for such establishments:
1. Each establishment shall have sanitary floors impervious to water.
2. All outside windows and doors shall be screened adequately and effectively.
3. There shall be an adequate supply of potable water and it shall conform with the minimum requirements of the department of health services.
4. There shall be an adequate sewage disposal system of such a type as not to be a breeding place for flies and not to constitute a hazard or to endanger public health and it shall conform with the minimum requirements of the department of health services.
5. The establishment shall be kept in a sanitary condition during all periods of slaughter.Section: Previous 3-2043 3-2044 3-2045 3-2046 3-2047 3-2048 3-2049 3-2050 3-2051 3-2052 3-2053 3-2054 3-2055 3-2056 3-2057 Next
Last modified: October 13, 2016