The Joint Legislative Program Evaluation Oversight Committee has the following powers and duties:
(1) To receive and review requests for evaluations to be performed by the Program Evaluation Division of the General Assembly.
(2) To establish an annual work plan for the Program Evaluation Division that describes the evaluations to be performed by the Division. The Committee must consult with the Director of the Program Evaluation Division in performing this duty.
(3) To receive reports prepared by the Program Evaluation Division.
(4) To consult with an oversight committee or another committee established in this Chapter about a report concerning a program or an activity that is within that committee's scope of study.
(5) To recommend to the General Assembly any changes needed to implement a recommendation that is included in a report of the Program Evaluation Division and is endorsed by the Committee. (2007-78, s. 3; 2007-484, s. 31.)
Last modified: March 23, 2014