Correction Enterprises shall serve all of the following purposes to:
(1) Provide incarcerated offenders a work and training environment that emulates private industry.
(2) Provide incarcerated offenders with training opportunities that allow them to increase work skills and employability upon release from prison.
(3) Provide quality goods and services.
(4) Aid victims by contributing a portion of its proceeds to the Crime Victims Compensation Fund.
(5) Generate sufficient funds from the sale of goods and services to be a self-supporting operation. (2007-280, s. 1.)
Last modified: March 23, 2014