(a) Requirement. - The Department must publish a report each year on the accounts in the Water Infrastructure Fund that are administered by the Division of Water Infrastructure. The report must be published by 1 November of each year and cover the preceding fiscal year. The Department must make the report available to the public and must give a copy of the report to the Environmental Review Commission and the Fiscal Research Division of the Legislative Services Commission.
(b) Content. - The report required by this section must contain the following information concerning the accounts of the Water Infrastructure Fund:
(1) The beginning and ending balance of the account for the fiscal year.
(2) The amount of revenue credited to the account during the fiscal year, by source.
(3) The total amount of loans and grants awarded from the account, by type, and the amount of any expenditure for emergency corrective action made from the account.
(4) For each loan or grant awarded, the recipient of the award, the amount of the award, the amount of the award that was disbursed, and the amount of the award remaining to be disbursed in a subsequent fiscal year.
(5) The amount disbursed for loans and grants awarded but not disbursed in a prior fiscal year and the amount remaining to be disbursed in a subsequent fiscal year.
(6) An assessment of the expected impact on water quality and water supply of the projects for which the loans and grants were awarded. (2005-454, s. 3; 2011-145, s. 13.3(iii); 2013-360, s. 14.21(f); 2013-413, s. 57(s).)
Last modified: March 23, 2014