Each prisoner convicted of any offense against the laws of this state, who is confined, in execution of the judgment or sentence upon any such conviction, including confinement imposed as a condition of probation pursuant to ORS 137.540, in any county local correctional facility in this state for a definite term, whose record of conduct shows that the prisoner has faithfully observed all the rules of the facility, shall be entitled, in the discretion of the sheriff or other officer having custody of such prisoner, to a deduction from the term of the sentence of the prisoner to be calculated as follows, commencing on the first day of the arrival of the prisoner at the facility to serve the sentence of the prisoner:
(1) Upon a sentence of not less than 10 nor more than 30 days, one day for each 10 days.
(2) Upon a sentence of more than 30 days but not more than 90 days, three days for each 30-day period.
(3) Upon a sentence of more than 90 days but not more than 180 days, four days for each 30-day period.
(4) Upon a sentence of more than 180 days but not more than 270 days, five days for each 30-day period.
(5) Upon a sentence of more than 270 days, six days for each 30-day period. [Amended by 1965 c.346 §3; 1971 c.196 §1; 1973 c.740 §13; 1979 c.487 §11]Section: Previous 169.077 169.078 169.079 169.080 169.085 169.090 169.105 169.110 169.115 169.120 169.130 169.140 169.150 169.151 169.152 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008