(1) A board shall adopt budgets on a biennial basis using classifications of expenditures and revenues required by ORS 291.206 (1), but the budget shall not be subject to review and approval by the Legislative Assembly or to future modification by the Emergency Board or the Legislative Assembly.
(2) The budget referred to in subsection (1) of this section shall be adopted in accordance with applicable provisions of ORS chapter 183. Except as provided in this subsection, a board shall adopt or modify a budget only after a public hearing thereon. A board must give notice of the hearing to all holders of licenses issued by the board.
(3) A board shall follow generally accepted accounting principles and keep financial and statistical information as necessary to completely and accurately disclose the financial condition and financial operations of the board as may be required by the Secretary of State.
(4) A board shall prepare an annual financial statement of board revenues and expenses and shall make the statement available for public review. The board shall provide a copy of the statement to the Oregon Department of Administrative Services not later than the 90th day after the end of the state fiscal year.
(5) A board may, by rule, elect to donate all or part of the revenue derived by the board from civil penalties to the General Fund of the State Treasury. [1999 c.1084 §6]
Note: See note under 182.454.Section: Previous 182.440 182.450 182.451 182.452 182.454 182.456 182.460 182.462 182.464 182.466 182.468 182.470 182.472 182.500 182.510 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008