(1) The commission may establish ad hoc committees to study specific areas and make periodic reports to the commission.
(2) The chairpersons of such ad hoc committees shall be appointed by the chairperson of the commission, subject to approval by the commission.
(3) Membership on ad hoc committees shall not be limited to members of the commission.
(4) The period during which an ad hoc committee may function shall be determined at the time of its creation by the commission according to the nature of the study and project undertaken.
(5) Members of the ad hoc committees shall be designated as consultants to the full commission. [1983 c.105 §3; 1995 c.79 §67]Section: Previous 185.410 185.420 185.430 185.440 185.450 185.510 185.520 185.530 185.540 185.550 185.560 185.570 185.610 185.620 185.625 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008