The Oregon Department of Administrative Services may:
(1) Go upon lands or premises in the manner provided by ORS 35.220 to make surveys and to make estimates of cost.
(2) From time to time, purchase, lease, contract for or condemn any property, land, water or water rights, franchises and privileges.
(3) Construct canals, flumes, ditches and pipelines for conveying waters and reservoirs for the storage of waters.
(4) Repair, improve and enlarge any plants, property or property rights, ditches, flumes and pipelines which may be acquired or constructed under the authority conferred by ORS 276.234 to 276.244.
(5) Use such measures and employ such persons as, in the opinion of the department, may be proper and suitable to carry out the provisions of ORS 276.234 to 276.244. [Amended by 2003 c.477 §14]
(Miscellaneous)Section: Previous 276.230 276.232 276.234 276.236 276.238 276.240 276.242 276.244 276.246 276.248 276.250 276.252 276.260 276.265 276.280 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008