As used in ORS 276.285:
(1) “Construction” means the building, installation or assembly of a new facility; the addition, expansion, alteration, conversion or replacement of an existing facility; or the relocation of a facility from one location to another. “Construction” includes the installation of equipment made a part of the facility and related site preparation.
(2) “Facility” means a building, structure, utility and other support systems, or other improvement upon real property.
(3) “Improvement” means additions to buildings, structures or other facilities that are intended to be permanent.
(4) “Maintenance” means activities to keep facilities in an efficient operating condition and that do not add to the value or extend the economic life of the facilities.
(5) “Operations” means activities to run and use a facility for its purpose.
(6) “Real property” means land and all buildings, structures and improvements thereon. “Real property” includes fixtures erected on, above or under the land, and includes landscaping, crops, fencing and other support elements.
(7) “Repair” means work done to restore worn or damaged real property or facilities to normal operating condition.
(8) “Replace” means to exchange or substitute a facility component for another component performing the same function at the same or higher level of performance or economy and in compliance with then current building code requirements. [1995 c.452 §9]Section: Previous 276.244 276.246 276.248 276.250 276.252 276.260 276.265 276.280 276.285 276.385 276.390 276.410 276.412 276.414 276.416 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008