(1) The Public Officials Compensation Commission shall select one of its members as chairperson and another as vice chairperson, for such terms and with such duties and powers necessary for the performance of the functions of the offices as the commission determines.
(2) A majority of the members of the commission constitutes a quorum for the transaction of business.
(3) If a quorum is present when a vote is taken, the affirmative vote of a majority of the members present is required for the commission to establish salary recommendations under ORS 292.912.
(4) A member of the commission is eligible for compensation and expenses under ORS 292.495.
(5) The Oregon Department of Administrative Services shall assist the commission in carrying out its functions. [1983 c.790 §2; 2007 c.901 §6]Section: Previous 292.860 292.905 292.907 292.908 292.910 292.912 292.915 292.917 292.920 292.930 292.935 292.940 292.945 292.950 292.951 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008