As used in ORS 240.190 and 292.951 to 292.971:
(1) “Comparability of the value of work” means the value of the work measured by the needs of the employer and the knowledge, composite skill, effort, responsibility and working conditions required in the performance of the work.
(2) “Compensation” means wages or salary.
(3) “Compensation plan” means the ranges of compensation for all classifications within a branch of state government, as approved by the appropriate authority.
(4) “Point factor job evaluation system” means a method of assigning points to classifications based upon the degree that the factors are required in the performance of the work.
(5) “Point value” means a numerical score representing total points resulting from application of a point factor job evaluation system. [1987 c.772 §1]
Note: 292.951 to 292.971 were enacted into law by the Legislative Assembly but were not added to or made a part of ORS chapter 292 or any series therein by legislative action. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.Section: Previous 292.915 292.917 292.920 292.930 292.935 292.940 292.945 292.950 292.951 292.956 292.961 292.966 292.971 292.975 292.990 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008