As used in ORS 353.380 to 353.420:
(1) “Credit enhancement agreement” means any agreement or contractual relationship between the Oregon Health and Science University and any bank, trust company, insurance company, surety bonding company, pension fund or other financial institution providing additional credit on or security for a financing agreement or certificates of participation authorized by ORS 353.380 to 353.420.
(2) “Financing agreement” means a lease-purchase agreement, an installment sale agreement, a loan agreement, note agreement, short-term promissory notes, commercial papers, lines of credit or similar obligations or any other agreement to finance real or personal property that is or will be owned and operated by the university, or to refinance previously executed financing agreements.
(3) “Personal property” means tangible personal property, software and fixtures.
(4) “Property rights” means, with respect to personal property, the rights of a secured party under ORS chapter 79, and, with respect to real property, the rights of a trustee or lender under a lease authorized by ORS 353.410 (4).
(5) “Software” means software and training and maintenance contracts related to the operation of computing equipment. [1995 c.162 §17; 2001 c.445 §174]Section: Previous 353.290 353.300 353.330 353.340 353.350 353.360 353.370 353.380 353.390 353.400 353.410 353.420 353.440 353.445 353.450 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008