As used in ORS 646A.030 to 646A.042, unless the context requires otherwise:
(1) “Business day” means any day except a Sunday or a legal holiday.
(2) “Buyer” means a person who purchases health spa services.
(3) “Conspicuous” has the meaning given that term in ORS 71.2010 (10).
(4) “Health spa” means any person engaged, as a primary purpose, in the sale of instruction, training, assistance or use of facilities that are purported to assist patrons in physical exercise, weight control or figure development. The term also includes any person engaged primarily in the sale of the right or privilege to use tanning booths, exercise equipment or facilities, such as a sauna, whirlpool bath, weight-lifting room, massage, steam room, or other exercising machine or device. “Health spa” does not include any facility owned and operated by the State of Oregon or any of its political subdivisions.
(5) “Health spa services” means services, privileges or rights offered for sale by a health spa.
(6) “Person” has the meaning given that term in ORS 646.605 (4). [Formerly 646.661]Section: Previous 646A.010 646A.012 646A.014 646A.016 646A.018 646A.020 646A.030 646A.032 646A.034 646A.036 646A.038 646A.040 646A.042 646A.050 646A.052 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008