A plan of operation shall:
(1) Establish procedures for the submission, processing and payment of claims against the Oregon Insurance Guaranty Association.
(2) Establish procedures for record keeping, payment of expenses and administration of all other financial affairs of the association.
(3) Establish times and places for meetings of the board.
(4) Establish procedures for selection of the board of directors and for approval of that selection by the Director of the Department of Consumer and Business Services.
(5) Establish a procedure for appeal by a member insurer to the director of final actions or decisions of the association.
(6) Establish such other procedures as may be necessary or proper to carry out the duties and powers of the association. [1971 c.616 §11]Section: Previous 734.560 734.570 734.575 734.577 734.579 734.580 734.590 734.600 734.610 734.620 734.630 734.635 734.640 734.650 734.660 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008