(1) A person shall not submit a plat of a subdivision or partition for record, until all the requirements of ORS 209.250 and the plat requirements of the subdivision or partition have been met.
(2) The survey for the plat of the subdivision or partition shall be done in a manner to achieve sufficient accuracy that measurements may be taken between monuments within one-tenth of a foot or one ten-thousandth of the distance shown on the subdivision or partition plat, whichever is greater.
(3) The survey and plat of the subdivision or partition shall be made by a registered professional land surveyor.
(4) The plat of the subdivision or partition shall be of sufficient scale and lettering size, approved by the county surveyor, so that:
(a) The survey and mathematical information and all other details are clearly and legibly shown on the plat.
(b) Each lot or parcel is numbered consecutively.
(c) The lengths and courses of the boundaries of each lot or parcel are shown on the plat.
(d) Each street is named and shown on the plat.
(5) The locations and descriptions of all monuments found or set must be carefully recorded upon all plats and the proper courses and distances of all boundary lines, conforming to the surveyor’s certificate, must be shown.
(6) The location, dimensions and purpose of all recorded and proposed public and private easements must be shown on the subdivision or partition plat along with the county clerk’s recording reference if the easement has been recorded by the county clerk. Private easements become effective upon the recording of the plat.
(7) The area of each lot or parcel must be shown on the subdivision or partition plat.
(8) In addition to showing bearings in degrees, minutes and seconds and distances in feet and hundredths of a foot, the following curve information must be shown on the subdivision or partition plat either on the face of the map or in a separate table:
(a) Arc length;
(b) Chord length;
(c) Chord bearing;
(d) Radius; and
(e) Central angle.
(9) A city or county may not require that a final subdivision, condominium or partition plat show graphically or by notation on the final plat any information or requirement that is or may be subject to administrative change or variance by a city or county or any other information unless authorized by the county surveyor. [Amended by 1955 c.756 §10; 1983 c.309 §3; 1989 c.772 §8; 1991 c.763 §10; 1993 c.702 §3; 1995 c.382 §4; 1997 c.489 §2; 1999 c.1018 §1; 2005 c.399 §5]Section: Previous 92.027 92.030 92.040 92.042 92.044 92.046 92.048 92.050 92.055 92.060 92.065 92.070 92.075 92.080 92.090 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008