§ 5915. Articles of amendment.
Upon the adoption of an amendment by a nonprofit corporation, as provided in this subchapter, articles of amendment shall be executed by the corporation and shall set forth:
(1) The name of the corporation and, subject to section 109 (relating to name of commercial registered office provider in lieu of registered address), the address, including street and number, if any, of its registered office.
(2) The statute under which the corporation was incorporated and the date of incorporation.
(3) If the amendment is to be effective on a specified date, the hour, if any, and the month, day and year of the effective date.
(4) The manner in which the amendment was adopted by the corporation.
(5) The amendment adopted by the corporation, which shall be set forth in full.
(6) If the amendment effects a restatement of the articles, a statement that the restated articles supersede the original articles and all amendments thereto.
(Dec. 19, 1990, P.L.834, No.198, eff. imd.)
1990 Amendment. Act 198 reenacted and amended the entire section.
Cross References. Section 5915 is referred to in section 7106 of this title.Section: Previous 5903 5904 5905 5911 5912 5913 5914 5915 5916 5921 5922 5923 5924 5925 5926 Next
Last modified: October 8, 2016