Sec. 39.331. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS. (a) Each report required by this subchapter must:
(1) unless otherwise specified, contain summary information and analysis only, with an indication that the agency will provide the data underlying the report on request;
(2) specify a person at the agency who may be contacted for additional information regarding the report and provide the person's telephone number; and
(3) identify other sources of related information, indicating the level of detail and format of information that may be obtained, including the availability of any information on the Texas Education Network.
(b) Each component of a report required by this subchapter must:
(1) identify the substantive goal underlying the information required to be reported;
(2) analyze the progress made and longitudinal trends in achieving the underlying substantive goal;
(3) offer recommendations for improved progress in achieving the underlying substantive goal; and
(4) identify the relationship of the information required to be reported to state education goals.
(c) Unless otherwise provided, each report required by this subchapter is due not later than December 1 of each even-numbered year.
(d) Subsections (a) and (b) apply to any report required by statute that the agency or the State Board of Education must prepare and deliver to the governor, lieutenant governor, speaker of the house of representatives, or legislature.
(e) Unless otherwise provided by law, any report required by statute that the agency or the State Board of Education must prepare and deliver to the governor, lieutenant governor, speaker of the house of representatives, or legislature may be combined, at the discretion of the commissioner, with a report required by this subchapter.
Acts 2009, 81st Leg., R.S., Ch. 895 (H.B. 3), Sec. 59, eff. June 19, 2009.Section: Previous 39.303 39.304 39.305 39.306 39.307 39.308 39.309 39.331 39.332 39.333 39.334 39.361 39.362 39.363 39.401 Next
Last modified: September 28, 2016