Sec. 39.333. REGIONAL AND DISTRICT LEVEL REPORT. As part of the comprehensive biennial report under Section 39.332, the agency shall submit a regional and district level report covering the preceding two school years and containing:
(1) a summary of school district compliance with the student/teacher ratios and class-size limitations prescribed by Sections 25.111 and 25.112, including:
(A) the number of campuses and classes at each campus granted an exception from Section 25.112; and
(B) for each campus granted an exception from Section 25.112, a statement of whether the campus has been awarded a distinction designation under Subchapter G or has been identified as an unacceptable campus under Subchapter E;
(2) a summary of the exemptions and waivers granted to campuses and school districts under Section 7.056 or 39.232 and a review of the effectiveness of each campus or district following deregulation;
(3) an evaluation of the performance of the system of regional education service centers based on the indicators adopted under Section 8.101 and client satisfaction with services provided under Subchapter B, Chapter 8;
(4) an evaluation of accelerated instruction programs offered under Section 28.006, including an assessment of the quality of such programs and the performance of students enrolled in such programs; and
(5) the number of classes at each campus that are currently being taught by individuals who are not certified in the content areas of their respective classes.
Acts 2009, 81st Leg., R.S., Ch. 895 (H.B. 3), Sec. 59, eff. June 19, 2009.
Acts 2013, 83rd Leg., R.S., Ch. 1312 (S.B. 59), Sec. 10, eff. September 1, 2013.Section: Previous 39.305 39.306 39.307 39.308 39.309 39.331 39.332 39.333 39.334 39.361 39.362 39.363 39.401 39.402 39.403 Next
Last modified: September 28, 2016