6-1204. Application for license; fees
A. Each application for a license shall be made in writing, under oath and in the form prescribed by the superintendent. The application shall contain at least the following:
1. Copies of the articles of incorporation for the applicant, a listing of all trade names or fictitious names used by the applicant and other information concerning the corporate status of the applicant.
2. The address of the applicant's principal place of business, the address of each location where the applicant intends to transact business in this state, including any branch offices, and the name and address of each location of any authorized delegates.
3. For each executive officer and director of the applicant and for each executive officer and director of any controlling person, unless the controlling person is a publicly traded company on a recognized national exchange and has assets in excess of four hundred million dollars, a statement of personal history in the form prescribed by the superintendent.
4. An identification statement for each branch manager and responsible individual including all of the following:
(a) Name and any aliases or previous names used.
(b) Date and place of birth.
(c) Alien registration information, if applicable.
(d) Employment history and residence addresses for the preceding fifteen years.
(e) Social security number.
(f) Criminal convictions, excluding traffic offenses.
5. The name and address of each authorized delegate.
6. The identity of any account in any financial institution through which the applicant intends to conduct any business regulated under this chapter.
7. A financial statement audited by a licensed independent certified public accountant.
B. Each application shall be accompanied by the nonrefundable application fee and an annual fee as prescribed in section 6-126.Section: Previous 6-1109 6-1110 6-1112 6-1113 6-1201 6-1202 6-1203 6-1204 6-1205 6-1205.01 6-1206 6-1207 6-1208 6-1209 6-1210 Next
Last modified: October 13, 2016