350. Definitions. When used in this article:
1. The term "division" means the division of veterans' affairs.
2. The term "state director" means the New York state director of veterans' affairs.
3. The term "veteran" means a person, male or female, resident of this state, who has served in the active military or naval service of the United States during a war in which the United States engaged and who has been released from such service otherwise than by dishonorable discharge, or who has been furloughed to the reserve.
4. The term "armed forces" means the military and naval forces of the United States.
5. The term "local director" means the director of a county or city veterans' service agency.
6. The term "county director" means a local director of a county veterans' service agency.
7. The term "city director" means a local director of a city veterans' service agency.
Last modified: February 3, 2019