1004. Jurisdiction of the commission. The commission shall have and is hereby vested with the sole direction, management, control and jurisdiction over: 1. all authorized combative sports;
2. all licenses or permits granted by the commission to any and all persons or entities who participate in authorized combative sports;
3. all determinations regarding the authorization of amateur and professional sanctioning entities;
4. all gyms, clubs, training camps and other organizations that maintain training facilities to prepare persons for participation in authorized professional combative sports;
5. the promotion of professional wrestling exhibitions to the extent provided for in this article; and
6. all contracts directly related to the conduct of authorized professional combative sports in the state of New York.
7. All disclosures to the commission shall be deemed confidential.
Last modified: February 3, 2019