(1) The State Treasurer shall review the plan of a public body to issue advance refunding bonds or to enter into a forward current refunding to determine whether the plan complies with applicable rules of the State Treasurer, as provided in this section.
(2) After adoption of an ordinance or resolution approving a plan to issue advance refunding bonds or to enter into a forward current refunding, a public body shall submit the refunding plan to the State Treasurer for review and approval.
(3) After review of a proposed refunding plan, the State Treasurer shall advise the public body, in writing, whether the plan is approved. If the State Treasurer does not notify the public body within 30 business days after receipt of the plan, the plan is deemed approved. A public body may issue advance refunding bonds or enter into a forward current refunding in accordance with a refunding plan approved by the State Treasurer.
(4) The State Treasurer may adopt rules to regulate forward current refunding and the issuance of advance refunding bonds.
(5) The State Treasurer may charge public bodies fees and expenses as provided in ORS 286A.014 in connection with the activities of this section. [2007 c.783 §56]Section: Previous 287A.315 287A.325 287A.335 287A.340 287A.350 287A.360 287A.365 287A.370 287A.375 287A.380 287A.472 287A.474 287A.482 287A.484 287A.486 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008