The responsibilities of the Office of Rural Health shall include but not be limited to:
(1) Coordinating statewide efforts for providing health care in rural areas.
(2) Accepting and processing applications from communities interested in developing health care delivery systems. Application forms shall be developed by the agency.
(3) Through the agency, applying for grants and accepting gifts and grants from other governmental or private sources for the research and development of rural health care programs and facilities.
(4) Serving as a clearinghouse for information on health care delivery systems in rural areas.
(5) Helping local boards of health care delivery systems develop ongoing funding sources.
(6) Developing enabling legislation to facilitate further development of rural health care delivery systems. [1979 c.513 §4; 1983 c.482 §19; 1987 c.660 §15]Section: Previous 442.463 442.465 442.467 442.469 442.470 442.475 442.480 442.485 442.490 442.495 442.500 442.502 442.503 442.505 442.507 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008