(1) The Office of Rural Health shall provide technical assistance to rural communities interested in developing health care delivery systems.
(2) Communities shall make application for this technical assistance on forms developed by the office for this purpose.
(3) The office shall make the final decision concerning which communities receive the money and whether a loan is made or a grant is given.
(4) The office may make grants or loans to rural communities for the purpose of establishing or maintaining medical care services.
(5) The office shall provide technical assistance and coordination of rural health activities through staff services which include monitoring, evaluation, community needs analysis, information gathering and disseminating, guidance, linkages and research. [1979 c.513 §8; 1981 c.693 §22; 1983 c.482 §21]Section: Previous 442.469 442.470 442.475 442.480 442.485 442.490 442.495 442.500 442.502 442.503 442.505 442.507 442.515 442.520 442.525 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008