The Department of Human Services shall make reasonable rules for carrying out the provisions of ORS 624.310 to 624.430, including but not limited to the following:
(1) Construction and operation of commissaries, mobile units and vending machines.
(2) Water supply adequate in quantity and safe for human consumption.
(3) Disposal of sewage, refuse and other wastes in a manner that will not create a nuisance or health hazard.
(4) Cleanliness of premises and facilities.
(5) Refrigeration of perishable foods and the wholesomeness of all food and beverage ingredients.
(6) Protection of food, utensils, wrapping and serving materials against dust, dirt and contamination.
(7) Equipment of proper construction and the maintenance of such equipment.
(8) Approved plumbing.
(9) Sanitary facilities for employees in commissaries.
(10) Control and exclusion of insects and rodents.
(11) Labeling of foods or beverages.
(12) Exclusion of vending machines dispensing chemicals, sanitizers, detergents, economic poisons and such other compounds of similar nature from immediate areas where food and beverage vending machines are located.
(13) Approval of plans for commissaries, mobile units and vending machines. [1963 c.575 §10; 1973 c.825 §19]Section: Previous 624.320 624.330 624.340 624.350 624.360 624.370 624.380 624.390 624.400 624.410 624.420 624.430 624.440 624.490 624.495 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008