(1) An athletic trainer registration is issued for a one-year period. All registrations shall expire on the last day of the month, one year from the date of issuance.
(2) The filing of a registration renewal form is the responsibility of the registrant. The registrant must submit to the Board of Athletic Trainers a completed renewal application, required renewal fee and presentation of evidence, satisfactory to the board, of having completed any required continuing education credits prior to the renewal or expiration date of the registration as specified by rule.
(3) Requirements for late renewal and reinstatement of an expired or lapsed registration shall be determined by the board as specified by rule.
(4) The Oregon Health Licensing Agency may refuse to grant or renew the registration of an athletic trainer whose registration has been denied, suspended, revoked or lapsed for up to one year from the date of the denial of registration or renewal, or the date of the order of suspension or revocation.
(5) The agency may vary the date of registration renewal by giving the applicant written notice of the renewal date being assigned and by making prorated adjustments to the renewal fee. [1999 c.736 §9; 2005 c.648 §19]Section: Previous 688.701 688.705 688.707 688.709 688.715 688.718 688.720 688.724 688.728 688.730 688.734 688.800 688.805 688.810 688.815 Next
Last modified: August 7, 2008